Saturday, November 1, 2008

In The Beginning...


I feel this title for my first post is rather appropriate. The phrase "In the Beginning" caries a lot of clout with it. On one hand, "In the Beginning" means it’s a start, a new chapter, the creation of something or someone. After all, the all time best selling book ever written, the Bible, starts with these exact words. While I know this blog will never amount to anything like the Bible, I'll be honest, it’s a powerful feeling. I can post whatever, whenever I want to. On the other hand, "In the Beginning" also means there will be an end eventually. So at any given point, this blog will come to close. But in the mean time- Join me in my rants. Join me in my thoughts. Join me on this journey…

1 Comments:

At November 1, 2008 at 8:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

no problem man...sorry i couldn't help last night!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home