Monday, November 3, 2008

Miscellaneous Monday

Favorite Weekend Moment: Besides spending time with my beautiful wife, taking three guys from the Youth Center to church on Sunday with me. The president of World Vision was there. He basically had a rags to riches testimony but then traded it all back when he became the President of WV. The guys I had with me liked it a lot. Spending time with them talking about the service and going to lunch and making complete fools of ourselves at Subway was priceless.

Least Favorite Weekend Moment:
Every other Saturday I have to work at my job and this Saturday was my turn. Not fun

Currently Reading:
“Three Signs of a Miserable Job” by Patrick Lencioni. The entire management team of the company I work for is reading this book on how we can better serve the people who report to us.

Looking forward to:
Steelers Game tonight and Election Day tomorrow!

Best Picture I Saw Today:
See Below

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home