Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Dear President Elect

No doubt by now you are in the midst of filling cabinet positions and key positions within the White House. You will surround yourself with the wisest, most-knowledgeable people in these United States so that you are given the best counsel and information during the next four years. You will trust these individuals with giving you the best advice possible based on their information.

My prayer for you is that you fill those same positions with God fearing individuals who can give you Godly counsel in those times when is may seem like God is absent from the United States. Let me assure you however, God is not absent. God is the One who allowed you to hold this office and I pray that you respect that and acknowledge that.

You have campaigned that you think its time for change and to some extent, I agree. You have the unique opportunity to actually change these United States. My prayer is that you change it back to that principles that this country was founded on, principles that are written on every dollar that has ever been printed. “In God We Trust.” I pray that you trust him with your life, first and foremost. I also pray that you trust Him more then any advisor, counsel, or interest group because His information is far greater then their information.

You are in my prayers

Sincerely

Jonathan Dahl

1 Comments:

At November 5, 2008 at 9:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

wow..deep

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home